PACIFIC AIRE CAREERS
If you are looking for an exciting career that stimulates your senses and your pocket book, you have found the right place.
Ventura County's fastest growing residential HVAC and window replacement company is hiring. Help us service our 150,000 clients. Improve your performance by offer your clients easy payment terms, the best quality and the best reputation in the industry. Paid training with a national sales system.
Set your own pay with one of the most generous compensation plans in the industry. Full benefits, life insurance and 401K with matching funds available. Plus constant weekly training in our state of the art labs and full time instructors. Get the praise and respect of your co-workers as you drive one of our newer company provided hybrids. This position requires specific in home sales experience, a clean background and drug test.
Looking for people that can go to our client's homes and help them resolve their home's needs using Pacific Aire's windows or their many other services. This position requires in home sales experience. If you do not have experience we have many other positions available at PacAire.com
Check us out on our website or read what people are saying about our team members on the various social media sites such as Reviewbuzz. You can't pass up this opportunity for you, your family and your future. Please e-mail your resume to HIRE@PacAire.com. Looking forward to meeting you.
- CLEAN BACKGROUND - We will conduct an extensive national background check, no felonies.
- EDUCATED - We require a minimum of a high scholl diploma.
- CLEAN DRIVING RECORD - Our team must be considerate law abiding drivers. You must be at least 21 years old to hold a position which reqires you to drive.
- DRUG FREE - We conduct a pre-hire drug test and then random drug test.
- TOBACCO FREE - This is a non-tobacco company. No smoking, No chewing tobacco.
- CLEAN CUT - We are looking for well groomed professionals. well trimmed facial hair. No long hair, facial piercings or visibile tattoos.
- WHATEVER IT TAKES ATTITUDE - This is not an 8:00am to 5:00pm career. Our workday end when all customers are taken care of, saturday is a normal work day. We must do whatever it takes to make our customers say "Wow!"
- TIGHT PLACES - The field positions require occasionally working in tight crawl spaces and attics. You will need to be able to lift 75 pounds..
- ARBITRATION AGREEMENT - You must sign an arbitration agreement.